Sunday, June 19, 2022

Tachyon!

My latest sock design, Tachyon, is now available on Ravelry. It's a clocks sock worked from the toe up, utilizing all three of the new sock techniques posted recently on this blog (My Edge, Banditoe, and Jeny's Square Peg Heel/JSPH).  

I published this design through Madeline Tosh. I have been a fan of these guys for years and this is the first design I've developed for them (the first of many, I'm sure!) They have been AMAZING to work with. If you are not familiar with their yarns, you must go take a look. They have been incredibly supportive of me as a designer so they get major good karma points. 

I'm currently leading a KAL through Tosh for their vacation sock-a-long, and as of this writing (6/19/2022) there are still three sessions left. I hope you will hop on board. Based on the questions from yesterday's session, I've put together a video demonstrating how to get started.


If you are up to the heel, please visit this video, also available through the My Edge post. 
0:00 - Pick up and knit
4:23 - Pick up and purl
6:58 - Working decreases with picked up sts 




 Thanks and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment